Siblings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoAnn L.

Master Chef
I only have one brother. He is two years older than I am. We are totaly different. He is very out going, always the life of the party. He is alot like my mom was. Where I am more like my dad was. More quite and reserved.

Do you come from a big family?

There were 7 of us. I'm the oldest. One sister died, just after birth, when I was about a year old. Another one was stillborn between my two brothers. That leaves me, my two brothers and two sisters. There are 10 years between me and the youngest, my sister, June.

I'm the youngest of seven. If you'd like a few, please pm me. :LOL:

My dad was one of 13, my Mom one of 12. Great times!

Last edited:
I only have one brother. He is two years older than I am. We are totaly different. He is very out going, always the life of the party. He is alot like my mom was. Where I am more like my dad was. More quite and reserved.

Do you come from a big family?

Yes I did and so was my dad.

I'm the fourth child and the third boy. My mom & dad have passed on, as did all his siblings. His mom & dad had 14 kids, he and my mom had 13.

He also fathered a child on the outside by another woman - a girl, which we've later accepted as our other sister.

Most of us are still alive and well. We've lost one brother though over 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Just me and my brother - he is ten years older than me - he was the nice one- me - the spoiled one- Mom lost a son 7 mos.old, two years before I was born. My two boys are 11 yrs. apart- totally different !

I have 3 sisters. My mom has one sister. They didn't really come FROM a large family, but, what we have keeps multipying!!LOL
I have 7 nieces and nephews and 21 great nieces and nephews. Now, I still have one nephew that hasn't had kids yet and then my boys. My Aunt only had one child and she has 2. So, our family reunions are getting bigger and bigger!!LOL It's so much fun though when we are all able to get together.

I'm the older of 3 girls. I'm 34 Jamie is 30 and Rachel will be 11.
(True story)

I have 2 stepbrothers and 1 stepsister whom I have never met. They live
in Texas.

I only have a kid sister (2 years younger) - Dad was an only child, Mom had 2 sisters ... but my grandparents were a different story!

I am the middle kid (girl) of 3. Litle bro was 9 yrs younger and passed in '02, 1 day after his 38th birthday. He left a daughter who's now 14. His wife remarried 1 yr. later. Older bro is still in jersey - 18 mos. older. We only see him every year or 2 - his choice. Mom passed 11/08. Dad lives down here. No aunts, uncles, 2 cousins in jersey. Very small 3 of us. But my niece promised grandpa she wouldn't change her name if she gets married, and will have lots of boys to keep the name alive. Older bro and I - no kids. Oh, except my 4 legged weiner dog/baby.

1 brother ( we don't speak) and one step brother that we see about once every three or four years.

I'm the oldest of 3. My sister and I might look alike but we have completely opposite personalities. I'm very adventurous and love to party. I travel a lot and love to live in different cities, she is more comfortable being at home and want's to have a large family. Her first child is due on New Years so I'm going to be an aunt and probably have babysitting duties when I come to town, but I am very excited for her. My brother is somewhere inbetween, he is graduating college today, a little late, but he got it done.
me and blake 2.jpg kimberly and me web small.jpg

I've got 1 brother, he's 2 years younger.
Mom and Dad like him better.

That's funny...my parents (mostly my dad) like my brother better too...and he's spent half of his life in and out of drug rehabs and prison, has mean temper and couldn't keep a job if his life depended on it. Go figure.

Mine is an engineer. I am a lowly "domestic" engineer.
I was supposed to be the 1st woman president.
Whew! Glad to be a failure! :)

Back
Top Bottom