What's the siliest thing you did with food?
For me, two things come to mind:
1. 15 baseball gumballs stuffed and chewed to blow giant gum bubbles that would pop all over your face.
2. Drop a Fizzie into a glass bottle of soda, in the back yard of course, and try to drink the fountain of foam that erupted from the bottle. Ya better have a hose handy to wash off with.
3. Who can stuff the most Saltine crackers in their mouth at once, and successfully chew, and swallow them. Talk about dry mouth!
4. I didn't do this one as a child, or teen, but saw my eldest munchkin participate in this activity with some friends. It's called "Fluffy Bunny". You jam as many marshmallows in your mouth as you can, and try to chew them all up and swallow them. The result is very messy, and to me, somewhat disgusting.
5. I'm not sure if crab apple fights, with opposing teams of 5 or 6 boys, counts in this. But yes, we did that. Just to let you know, they hurt. We all had pretty good arms back then, except me of course. I wouldn't do that.
So what did the rest of you do, that you don't want anyone to know about, or maybe you do.
Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North