Silly Exercise Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CharlieD said:
So, what was funny? What they do or what they say?

Everything - the music, wrist movements & the expressions.

All the conversational english you'll ever need. :LOL:

"You drive me crazy," etc.

Jellybean said:
:LOL: :LOL: i see exactly where you're comming from *Amy*,made me laugh! Isit a real exercise vid?Or are they just messing?

:LOL: Me too. I thought it was just for fun.

kleenex said:
That is 100% for real stuff you were looking at.

Really? Well, the tune is catchy. I may try it tomorrow morning. :LOL:

I've seen these before! Last fall everyone in my dorm would roam the halls doing the movements and reciting the phrases at random. Hilarious!

Indeed it is great exersize program. Who cares what they say, you can just say one.two, one, two, three. That is just what they chose to say to keep the rithm go.

But as far as exirsizes go this is all you need to do in the morning to get yur self going. Forget all the fancy aerobicks garbage. or other dancersizes, simple 10-15-20 minutes work out is all you need for healthy life style.

Agree

CharlieD said:
Indeed it is great exersize program. Who cares what they say, you can just say one.two, one, two, three. That is just what they chose to say to keep the rithm go.

But as far as exirsizes go this is all you need to do in the morning to get yur self going. Forget all the fancy aerobicks garbage. or other dancersizes, simple 10-15-20 minutes work out is all you need for healthy life style.

I agee CharlieD. As long as you MOVE is the most important thing. I liked it. Every age could do this video. I personally think it is better than Tai Chi. Ever try that? Dr Oz, Oprah's guest on tv, said in interview Japanese one of the most healthiest until they devlop habits of our country. They have good diet which is important plus exercise. Walking which he states should be done by everyone is so good for t he heart. He really keeps my interest as to the information he gives. He also said he feels like heart operations he does seem redundant if the patient doesn't change their lifestyle. It is up to the individual how their health is maintained. He, himself, does 1000 pushups each day. He didn't say how long it took would have liked to know how he feels afterward? I bet he does maybe 500 in morning and then 500 at night. Anyone do pushups? I can't do the full body pushup. Maybe if I continue to do half body I will be able to do the full body. As long as I am moving, I think it helps.

thanks amy, enjoyed it.

Cant..
img_463646_0_4fddcc816bcbc2646a3fc897fca0a75f.gif
....get the song...
....outta....
....my HEAD.

Jeekinz said:
Cant..
img_463934_0_4fddcc816bcbc2646a3fc897fca0a75f.gif
....get the song...
....outta....
....my HEAD.

Let's...go...Dutch.

Let me off...at...the...next...corner.

I heard about this one last night on VH1. I guess inmates need exercise too. :LOL:

AOL Video Blog

(Where do you find a banana clip and a tube top in prison? :ermm: :LOL: )

Back
Top Bottom