Silly relationship stuff that gets you MAD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
alright. i'm currently trying to avoid screaming at my fiance. that's being mild, cause hitting him sounds like another more effective option. he left his mug by my desk & he kept crinkling plastic as he gorged on chocolate & oreos & he doesn't listen cause he got earphones so i wouldn't hafta listen to him & his
(wanna swear, 'cept i won't) video-live-360. UGH!!!!!!!!!!
may be a venting subject, 'cept relationships, contending with them, well..... thank goodness we've psych treatment. 'cause he's getting an appointment.
video game addiction, ignoring his woman, where would i begin to end?
ugh, to contend with.....JAKE?:ohmy:

Last edited:
ROFL! Sounds like one of the early commercials for Spike TV, where the girl wants some attention from her guy, and he's glued to the tube.

FWIW, PeppA and I go through the same thing. I think a lot, if not all, couples go through stages like this.

Just give it time. In a couple months, he'll probably be glued to the ESPN watching baseball.

luvs said:
alright. i'm currently trying to avoid screaming at my fiance. that's being mild, cause hitting him sounds like another more effective option. he left his mug by my desk & he kept crinkling plastic as he gorged on chocolate & oreos & he doesn't listen cause he got earphones so i wouldn't hafta listen to him & his
(wanna swear, 'cept i won't) video-live-360. UGH!!!!!!!!!!
may be a venting subject, 'cept relationships, contending with them, well..... thank goodness we've psych treatment. 'cause he's getting an appointment.
video game addiction, ignoring his woman, where would i begin to end?
ugh, to contend with.....JAKE?:ohmy:
And this is in Menu & Food Talk because?

uh-uh. cause i'm human & chose that category without noticing. oops.
& i don't appreciate your sarcasm. we respect each other at discusscooking.

Last edited:
Luvs I watch a lot of television and your story seems to remind me of some of the sitcoms that I see. It also reminds me of some commercials where the wife is trying to get her husbands attention and he has earplugs on.

Good luck with your finace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom