Silly stuff you love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbara L said:
I like teeny-bopper/girlie girl shows (Hannah Montana, etc.)

I like to walk barefoot on a big piece of cardboard (Try it--kind of like popping packaging bubbles, which I also like to do).
God I can't stand Hannah Montana!:wacko:

I love walking barefoot on cardboard as well!;)

popping bubble wrap by turning it like I'm drying it out (pop more that way)

I also sing songs from musicals that I've seen (ie. Mary Poppins, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The sound of music and so on) when I'm in the shower or alone in the house.

Talk to myself (gosh I do that alot!!) and pretend that I'm in a movie or whatever:rolleyes:
The list goes on and on!

regarding the deep fried mars bars, they sell them in this plaza across from my school, never tried one though;)

JoAnn L. said:
I like to watch Sponge Bob, color and play Jacks with the grand kids. I would love to hopscotch and jumprope too. (but I don't think the old bones will let me).:LOL: I also have more post notes and paper clips than I know what to do with. My 5 children can divide them up when I am gone.:-p
I use to love Jacks ! I know most of Barney Songs !! lol Like blowing bubbles, lightning sparkler too. Never want to grow old and not enjoy childish ways . Gong to have to get my grandson a deck of "Old Maid" cards ! Fun

i love legos & play-doh when i'm babysitting a kiddo, too! @#$% if i wouldn't keep that here to deter boredom, tee-hee!:rolleyes: :LOL:

sattie said:
I love nag champa!! Pinion is my favorite.... it has a nice woodsy burning leaves smell!!!

my box of nag champa is blue-uncertain who produces that.

Last edited:
The smell of soil after it's rained briefly(when I was small,I used to get on my knees and lick the soil, then everyone thought, oh she is just a kid, I wouldn't dare doing it now no matter how tempting) watching birds eating bread outside my kitchen window, sunday morning lie in's followed by a cooked brunch of sausages, bacon, mushrooms, toast, tomatoes, eggs and tea :chef: I also love walking barefoot in the summer, and yes, love sinking my feet in sand or soil anytime. I also like eating the crispy tails of prawns if they have been fried.

Back
Top Bottom