Single Guys Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) Im with Amber.What person calls at 10:00 PM ? I think it's better to do something on a first date in the daytime,like lunch or to the zoo or museum.That way you getter a better feel what this person is about. Drinks can always come later.

I have been struggling to cope with the emotional upheaval created by the Rod Sox' not making the post season. You guys are not helping. However, October is the season to cheer the Yankees to lose.

Sushi you are a great friend and person, She just ran out of luck. You have a heart of gold my friend, You will find someone better.
If she doesn't understand that the little things make life worth living its best she moves along.
A person that judges someone on a first date and is all about the Benjamins will never be truly happy.
Sushi you are worth much more than that, Hang in there and remember we all are behind you buddy. :chef:

Andy M. said:
I have been struggling to cope with the emotional upheaval created by the Rod Sox' not making the post season. You guys are not helping. However, October is the season to cheer the Yankees to lose.

Go Yankees!:punk: And Giants too!

/threadjack

Andy M. said:

hey, we pay for october every year! blood would run in the streets if the yanks weren't in it.

oh, i'm not sure about how close deadly sushi is to chicago city center (i think he's in a suburb a few minutes car ride away), but it's fairly common to call or meet up in nyc after 10pm, for just a few drinks. that way if the date stinks, you can bow out by being tired, or having to get up early the next morning.
this is of course before you find another bar to go to, because striking out only once in a night isn't good enough for new yorkers. :)

btw...if she ever does call you again and ask to go out...make sure you take her to a very fancy resturaunt..order filet mignon, lobster and very expensive wine. when waiting for desert to come, excuse yourself to goto the bathroom, and when noones looking...head for the door and leave her with the bill!!

:LOL:

mugsy27 said:
btw...if she ever does call you again and ask to go out...make sure you take her to a very fancy resturaunt..order filet mignon, lobster and very expensive wine. when waiting for desert to come, excuse yourself to goto the bathroom, and when noones looking...head for the door and leave her with the bill!!

:LOL:

Yeah, then change your phone number!

Come on guys, there's always two stories. Sure she didn't behave right. But maybe she thought after waiting for a while that Sushi had simply scarpered and wasn't coming back, leaving her with the bill and sitting on her own. Sushi, I guess you must have thought she was cute too, or else you wouldn't have gone out with her. Don't start distrusting your instincts just because of this.

Back
Top Bottom