Sister's 50th/New Years.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Well, it turned out pretty good last night. As it turned out, my sister took control of it all, as usual:rolleyes: She went with my niece to buy all the food she wanted and the decorations and she actually made her own cake:LOL: Oh well, she's pretty picky and at least she got what she wanted.
Anyway...when sister and bil have parties, it consist of my family, bil's family and a few others that work with us. Last night, it was only my family:ohmy:
bil's family didn't show up at all! Now, how TACKY is this, my sister got a card from her sil. It was a Christmas card that her sil recieved from someone else, their names were printed on there, she scratched out the Happy Holidays and the senders name, not even completely, you could still read all of it, and wrote Happy 50th and gave it to her:ohmy: I got her a diamond heart necklace that she seemed to like. She got gift cards to her favorite stores. She will be getting a tatoo this week also:huh: Oh well, it'll be a small heart with a yellow rose {my mom's favorite flower} to the top of her shoulder blade.

Here is the food that she had
meatballs with marinara sauce
shrimp with cocktail sauce
tequitos
egg rolls
boneless buffalo wings
bite sized bread bowls filled with spinach dip and mushroom dip
rotel dip
spinach dip
bite sized eclairs with cappacino, strawberry and chocolate filling {YUMMY!!}
apple/cinnamon cake
cream cake
birthday cake
I'm probably leaving something out. Here is the pic of the decorations and her cake. I didn't get a picture of the napkins, you can see part of them to the left of the cake, they say, "I see old people" :ROFLMAO:
The Harley candle, when you turn it, makes the sounds of a Harley:wacko:
We ended up in groups playing , Texas hold em, Sorry Card Revenge and Uno Attack. The Sorry game has been made a lot more fun with this!!
It was fun! Hope you all had a great New Years Eve too!

Attachments

• decor.jpg
    decor.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 186
  • cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Sounds like a bash indeed!!! Great cake!
(Can you find out where to get those napkins for me?)

About the card......my gosh! Looks like she won't be invited to any more of the parties!

The menu sounds yummy - I'll take 4 taquitos and some eclairs, please:chef:

So glad you had a great time!

I about fell out of my chair when I read what the napkins said! hilarious! Looks like it turned out great!!!! Good work!!!!

Back
Top Bottom