Smart/Fun things you do with your pet, or your pet does.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboenomo

Head Chef
One thing my cat and I like to do is race.
If he's standing at the bottom of the stairs and a look at him and he looks back, that's our sign it's a race. Once I start running he starts running. We're pretty evenly matched, we both have our share of wins.

Another thing
We have a kitchen (oh ya, i know im spoiled) that has two ways in on the same wall just at different ends. I'll place the cat at one end, and hold out my hand. He'll stop right there and watch me, he waits till I'm out of sight before he runs, he even jump when I fake to run. When I run, he runs to the other side and jumps swinging his front paws trying to grab me. If he gets me, I put him back and we do it again. If I beat him, we'll keep going in circles and he'll keep jumping at me till I grab him, or he catches me.

A funny/smart things my cat did was figure out we had a broken door, and how to open it. What he would do is he'd lay down and stick his paw under the door. He would dig his nails in and shake until it opened. But that only works to get in... not out. Muahaha!

There is a screw in the wall in my brothers room that was holding up a picture, but not anymore. My cat will stare at the screw for a couple minutes, and then he'll jump at it, and land on my brother while he's sleeping.

One last thing. He doesnt do this anymore, but he did it the first 2 months we had him. I'm the only one in the family who leaves their door open when we sleep, so every morning around 7 am my cat would come into my room and meow until I woke up. When I say around 7 am I mean like within 10 minutes everyday!! It was awesome, saved me the trouble of having to wake up to my alarm clock and getting close to breaking it.

Your turn. Please share.

Back
Top Bottom