"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 08-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #11
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrillingFool View Post
Not me, I can click my ink pen for hours on end! :)
I just Knew you were a pen clicker!! AGHAAAAA

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
Assistant Cook

Noisy and gross

Ha. We have a woman at work that makes me ILL. She has a "shelf butt" that I could perch a dozen beer cans on. She makes a point of eating healthy at work. Carrots. First she sits down and wraps her pipe cleaner legs around each other about six times, puts on her reading glasses and pulls out her latest romance novel. Then comes the bag of carrots. You can hear the crunching horselike sound coming from her skull. It's GROSS. I saw her at the store once. A cart full of boxed macaroni and cheese, various bagged chips and spaghetti-o's. I just have to leave, I can't STAND it.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:50 PM   #13
Master Chef

I don't like noises in general. I grew up in a quiet household. I don't like loud music. I don't like loud bags either. I don't like noise in general. Someone speaking a foreign language in my presence in which I don't understand is noise to me. That annoys me too. I like peace and quiet. I like to sit out in the patio and just chill out over a glass of wine or a bottle of ale. My wife thinks I'm weird but that's ok by me.... We get along fine. She doesn't like noise either.