Snow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
guys, it snowed!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: not a lot, some little flurries, but it's snow!
i'm sooooo thrilled!

Last edited:
Oh, will you send me some, Luvs:-p
I love snow. We hardly ever get any winter percipitation except for ice:mad:
I would love to have one Christmas with snow. Hey, if Houston can have a white Christmas, why can't we??:LOL:

My folks were in Calgary, Alberta last week and they said that there was a light snow fall there too! But that by the middle of the weekend the weather had turned gorgeous and sunny.

Luvs what part of the States are you in? Is this unseasonal for your area?

Snow is a four letter work and will be added to our word censon list :-p

Actually I love snow, I just hate the cold and mess and shoveling that goes along with it :)

Im only 1hr 1/2 from Calgary and we havent had seen any!! OH I cross my fingers that it stays away till AFTER halloween...its always SO cold at that time, right now we are enjoying temps of 19C...so nice!!!

luvs_food said:
guys, it snowed!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t: not a lot, some little flurries, but it's snow!
i'm sooooo thrilled!

Bite your tongue! I don't want to think about the Fluffy White Crap yet!

Of course, what's really bad, is I thought I saw a few flakes yesterday while doing yard work.

AllenMI said:
Bite your tongue! I don't want to think about the Fluffy White Crap yet!

Of course, what's really bad, is I thought I saw a few flakes yesterday while doing yard work.

Oh, you winter grumps:LOL:
Come down here and stay a year. You'll miss the snow then:)

It's funny, we get loads (and I mean loads!!!) of rain here in Ireland :mad: :mrgreen: Yet I miss snow sooooo much and have my fingers crossed that this end of Ireland will get way more than we did last year when we were in Dublin (only had a few days of light snow, but magically Christmas day was one of them - that was soooo awesome!).

Im only 1hr 1/2 from Calgary and we havent had seen any!! OH I cross my fingers that it stays away till AFTER halloween...its always SO cold at that time, right now we are enjoying temps of 19C...so nice!!!
Tancowgirl have you had any chinooks so far this year?

luvs_food said:
i'm sooooo thrilled!

I thought of you this AM when I heard there was a winter storm warning out west, Luvs! We're just getting heavy rain here all day but the mountains north of us are supposed to be getting some and my family that lives out towards you is supposed to get 3-6".

Enjoy it for me, too!

I love Snow too, Here is a TIP !....................................... :wacko:

When Making Snow Ice Cream, Beware the Yellow Snow ! :sick: DARN DOGS ! :ohmy: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :-p

Back
Top Bottom