So glad I'm still here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
Last year this time, I was hovering in the valley of death. Thanks to prayers from many good people, strong genes from my ancestors, and the fact that my work here is not finished, I am STILL HERE!

I have not had a cigarette since then, and have not been tempted. That, in itself, is something of a miracle. I feel better than I have in 10 years.

Just thought y'all might want to help me celebrate!

Attachments

• fireworks II.gif
    fireworks II.gif
    45.6 KB · Views: 65
Connie, that's the best news we could hear. I'm happy you're doing so well. How are you celebrating?

glad to see you still kickin', connie. prayers for many more years to come are on their way.

Hey Miss Connie! Congratulations on quitting smoking...Bravo!!! Happy to know you are still "kickin" ~~~ One of my Mother's favorite lines well into her 80's..."I'm still kickin...just not quite as high" :LOL:

Let's party!!!!

I know that feeling Connie and remember how ill you were. Take care sweetie I have not smoked since my kidneys failed and have no desire to.
Stay well Connie.
cj

Congratulations and I hope you keep feeling better all the time. We are glad you are still here too.

I remember how sick and scared you were Connie. I also remember that you were determined to stay here. You're an inspiration lady. Way to go!

Thanks to all of you! I am so grateful to have such good friends!

I am getting ready to go work in my newly renovated studio this morning...
Never would have dreamed of that a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom