So.. has the time change messed everyone up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm with you mrsmac. I love it too. Through the summer months hubby works until about 6:30 - 7pm. It is so nice for him to be home before dusk. He sometimes asks me to take a walk with him around the garden, to literally just stop and smell the roses.

the "Fall Back" is always great for us, to have an extra hour... the problem is always the "Spring Forward"!!:mrgreen:

Dark

It is dark here by 5:30 makes me feel like I am limited in what I can do. I sure don't care for eating dinner when it is dark. Feel like I have to get ready for bed soon. Guess it is the association connec ted with no light. Around here we don't have street lights. When we turn ours on t he neighbors complain. I always get up around 5 no matter if it is light or dark but going to bed varies. Now that time change I sure won't walk anyplace. Otherwise I always had a choice. Not now. Oh well, why complain? I am the only one who listens.

I suppose that is one thing nice about being retired - we don't live by the clock. I go to bed when I get ready and get up when I can't sleep and do something else. It would be nice if the clocks were on one time schedule and KEPT that way, tho.

Back
Top Bottom