So what did you get for Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GAH! I tried multi-quoting this bit about the Keurig, but...I somehow lost the beginning of it...

A couple of weeks before x-mas, my youngest daughter & I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond (the femine version of a manly Lowes or Home Depot)...some guy was there doing demos of this contraption. Ok, sure, - we want to give it a try too. Daughter got hot chocolate, &, I got glazed donut coffee. I nearly shot my britches when I realized how quickly this thing brewed. Next, I darn near fainted when he quoted the "sale" price.:ermm:
Needless to say, I came home yammerin' like a loon about this thing to my DH. Of course, he was confused, because, I don't EVER drink coffee(very serious about that too - none...."before") LOL

Anyhow, "Santa" did bring me my new "baby", &, I am sure to break the thing before Feb....I LOVE it! I use it for all kinds of various reasons too...dirty dishes need a hot soak? Keurig...need to get a start on boiling water? Keurig...dare I say it- cup of noodles? Keurig...I have found a million ways to get past the K-cups too...plus, I got the my K-cup, &, not much I'm not brewing. I tell it good morning, kiss it goodnight, give it a loving pat even sometimes...I think Keurig should reimburse me SOMETHING for my lunatic review too!:ROFLMAO:

PS, the sound it makes when it is heating up the water? :angel:...Heavenly!!

I read all the reviews on the My K-Cup and a lot of folks have had a bad time with it. I'm still going to get it, because just as many folks have not had a bad time with it. Next up, I'm waiting for my first shipment of K-Cups, then I'm going to get the My K-Cup...maybe 2 of them.

Shrek had a conniption when I told him I wanted to buy the carry bag for the Mini...he seems to think that I have enough bags...:angel: I can use anything for it.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom