Kadesma, you reminded me of a skit my church drama team is going to do next month. I am writing it, but the original idea wasn't mine. It starts with a couple teens eating pizza, and one says he loves pizza. It then goes into three kinds of love--romantic love (James and I will do that part), brotherly love, and Godly love.
Okay, the reasons I like my Toyota Corolla are:
1. First car that was all mine (got it before I met James)
2. Very dependable and runs great
3. Paid for (My mom and dad paid for it, I paid a few thousand toward it, then my dad stopped cashing my checks for it.)
4. Easy on gas
Why I like my Geo Storm:
1. Fun to drive
2. Our biggest ebay purchase
3. Gave us an excuse to take a little vacation (Greyhound to pick it up and drove it home)
4. Because of it we met Kia, from Trading Spaces (We were lost in Philadelphia and buying a map, and she was getting gas. She was SO NICE!)
5. It's cute and I love the color!
6. James would shoot me if I didn't include dual overhead cam engine, and (in his booming voice) last of the big block 4 cylinders! (he's a big kid)