Someone You Love is Coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Dear Cat,
This was not your fault. The ice was at fault, Mother Nature was at fault. I've driven in snow and ice my entire life and messed up a couple of garage doors, this is nothing to be ashamed of.
Love You,
Your Ogress

They will be ordering a new garage door next week! It is not expensive, but it much better! They also will be ordering a grill, headlight and marker light also but I want another headlight and marker light for her car.

Her car is very old and the lenses of the headlights have dimmed the lights of it. Justin can install all of these for he is a good man who works on their cars very hard. They have agreed to let me pay for these. I told them it would hurt me so very much if they didn't allow this. Joyce said she didn't want me to hurt any more of this and asked me if they let me pay if I might feel better. I said yes please.

I am much happier tonight, my dear friends!

Joyce was right! It was a simple accident and no one was hurt, and all of you were also right.

I want to go start a happy thread, yes? Join me!

Love,
~Cat

So glad to hear no one was hurt! Shouldn't the car and homeowners insurance take care of a good part of the expenses to help make everything whole again?

Last edited:
So glad to hear no one was hurt! Shouldn't the car and homeowners insurance take care of a good part of the expenses to help make everything whole again?

Yes but they didn't report this and nobody was hurt, so as it was an accident they did not report it to anyone and to fix of this.

Justin will be fixing of her car very soon!

Yes but they didn't report this and nobody was hurt, so as it was an accident they did not report it to anyone and to fix of this.

Justin will be fixing of her car very soon!

Cat I worked for an overhead door company for many years. A lot of the parts (hinges, bolts, etc.) can be used again, and unless all of the door sections were damaged also, they may be able to be repaired also.

Everyday, on our news we hear of a car that slipped on ice, couldn't make the curve, lost control due to speeding, and a plethora of other reasons, go right into a house. Mother Nature does not play favorites. People like yourself who are excellent drivers. Accidents do happen. And with the ice, I am not surprised at all to what happened. Stop worrying. Joyce loves you so very much. Just like we all do. And to see you in such distress most likely pains her. She has accepted your offer to pay. That is very kind of you. It will help keep her insurance payments down. And you know how expensive they can be. Not only her car insurance, but her home insurance as well.

This has been a lesson for Joyce and well as you. She now knows what can happen when you don't remove all of the snow or put down salt. We are as well as Joyce are very happy that you are not hurt. Believe her when she tells you it is all right.

We love you Cat and do not want you to feel so much distress over an accident. You are safe and that is what is important to everyone who loves you. :angel:

Love Addie

Back
Top Bottom