Something about the user above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very generous dcer--stimulating and thought-provoking when she wants to be.:) thanks to sb i'll be getting my fix of "gotta-have" ginger cookies well before thanksgiving--and then right on through christmas....:)

LOL... I haven't seen Judge Judy in ages. I went through a phase of watching People's Court, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Judy, Judge Alex (but, I think they took him off over here for some reason)

Back to the game.... You joined in Aug of 2011

Is home nursing a cold and catching up on Judge Judy.

Love Judge Judy. You gotta wonder about the schmucks that go on there. Have they not watched the show? Do they not know she is going to tear them a new one if they lie? I vacillate between thinking those are actors because real people couldn't POSSIBLY be that stupid, and thinking they are real because no one's imagination is good enough for the stories on there.

Oops...sorry for the segue, I thought I was in a different thread. LOL!

SEC is quickly becoming a treasured member of DC.

Last edited:
Alix, I actually had a friend who was on one of those shows. It might have even been JJ. As you can imagine, there is very heavy editing going on and what you see on TV is not even close to representative of what really happened in the court romm. Also, the people that go on end up getting a good deal usually.

Back
Top Bottom