Somewhere over the Hill !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I would like to know,:w00t2: When are you over the Hill ?:wacko:
Is there a test ? :smartass:
If you test positive for being over the Hill,:dizzy: can you come back:boxing: or at least hold there for a bit :whistling ?

I've felt I've been teetering on the brink of 'over the hill' for a coupl.e of years now.... :cool:

this is the official over-the-hill-test, called the luvs-are-you-over-the-hill-assesment:

1.)how many times in a day do you say, 'where did i put my teeth?' before realizing they're in your mouth?

2.)how often do you misplace your glasses?

3.)how often do you buy hair coloring?

4.)do you say to kids, 'when i was your age, i had to trudge up hills in 9 feet of snow twice a day to get to and from school, all uphill. both ways'?

5.)how many times do you say, 'uhhh.....ummmm.....what was i gonna say?' per sentence?

6.)can you identify really well with sophia from 'the golden girls'?

7.)do you recall your name?

8.)do people offer to carry your groceries on a regular basis?

YAY I'm no where near over the hil according to that test!! I think I'm just starting to get to the steep part on the climb near the summit of the hill (do hills have summits?) I think perhaps when Im 40 (in 2yrs) I'll be at the top (or that could be wishful thinking)

Luvs 2 and 5 are true here and I will Be 45 Soon MRS MAC its not that bad if you don't mind falling apart LOL:sick: .

My body is way over the hill...
my mind, heart and soul are still on their way up.

i'm still a kid at heart. you know the jigle " i don't wanna grow up. i wanna be a toys r us kid "... yeah well that's me lol

If you're over the hill, doesn't that mean that you don't have to climb anymore and can coast the rest of the way?

crewsk said:
I don't think that a person is over the hill until they feel that they are over the hill.

I agree crewsk. Also, I feel that the age of a person is irrelevant. I have friends who are many years younger than me and others who are many years older. To me age is not big deal. I like people for their personalities, interests, etc. not for how old or young they are than me. :)

SierraCook said:
Also, I feel that the age of a person is irrelevant. I have friends who are many years younger than me and others who are many years older. To me age is not big deal. I like people for their personalities, interests, etc. not for how old or young they are than me. :)

good point, sierra. i'm 24 and while most of my friends are between 24 and 35, i have friends that are much older. my best friend is almost 80. that's my Grandpa.

Like my pastor back home used to say, when you start worrying about getting older, think about the alternative!

:) Barbara

luvs_food said:
good point, sierra. i'm 24 and while most of my friends are between 24 and 35, i have friends that are much older. my best friend is almost 80. that's my Grandpa.

I agree, friends are just people you are friends with regardless of age. I hate people who are hung up about age, my husband is 7 years younger than me and I get really hassled by some people about cradle snatching etc etc yet my brother's wife is nearly 10 yrs younger than him but that's ok cause the guy is older (don't get me started this is one of my pet peeves)

Back
Top Bottom