Songs for Buck and Katie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
I got so excited driving home and couldn't wait to post.
I can't believe, in my excitement, or in what I was hearing, I didn't break the speed limit.

I truly felt this was a tune Buck was telling Katie...
It made me want to dance, and for the first time since
LAST friday, when our solumn trip began with Katie, I was smiling from ear to ear.

It lifted my heart for the first time in a week.
I hope it does the same for ALL of you.

Last edited:
:) It fits perfectly for Katie I would like to print on good glossy phot paper decorate it with old fashioned roses put it in a frame and send it to her. If it's OK with everyone else. It would be from all of us.

jpmc, give credit where credit is due. If you do this, have it come from you. It was your idea.
Made by...........you, with love..............us, at DC.​

:) I just made a framed poem with the Rainbow Bridge and antique roses for a friend whose cat passed lt came out great. I waited at least three weeks before I gave it to her just to let her go thru at least some of the grieving process.

jpmc, give credit where credit is due. If you do this, have it come from you. It was your idea.

Made by...........you, with love..............us, at DC.​
:) Nope aint gonna you found the song and I feel that anyone else agrees then it comes from all of us with credit to you for finding this beautiful song. Maybe someone else can burn the song on a cd as well I don't have a cd burner.

OK quicksilver - I have to be honest - I have avoided this post because I could actually feel it was a happy thread and I just wasn't feeling happy. I knew NOTHING about it - I just didn't feel like being happy. Why did I get a happy vibe from a title I didn't even understand :LOL:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful and it actually lifted my spirits! I'm so glad I ventured in here!!! I think this is perfect!

Thank you! :flowers:

I could actually understand this version better while reading these words.

Last edited:
Whoever may burn a CD for Katie,(I don't have a burner either) please do the recording studio version (remaster, that Kitchenelf posted), which I tried to post with the other version, but didn't work out for some? reason.​

I think it's easier to take, and cleaner, calmer.​

(Sorry we made you HaPpY, Kitchenelf. HA!)
no I'm NOT!

Ya know, the human spirit can only take so much pain in before it has to come out somehow. Song or eating. Eating or song. ................Why not BOTH??!!??!!?!?!?​

Last edited:
:) I got it centered, printed in dark blue font. All I need is to get to town to find a nice frame then I will decorate so as it all fits perfectly in frame. I will show all of you when it's done. Then I need to know where to send it I guess one of the admins, also whomever burns cd should send it also so they can be sent together. Maybe someone could come up with a nice card with all our signatures to go with it as well. Oh and perhaps a small bouquet as well. It will be a few days until I can get to town but I will get it done. I think it would be a nice gift after things have calmed down a bit for Katie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom