Sorry I disappeared!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Our internet connection went down sometime Wednesday and try as I might there was no way for me to get online. Sheesh! Today was the earliest they could send me a technician to fix it.

So, my apologies to any of you who were worried and especially to those of you in the Secret Santa exchange. I'm getting those names etc out right away.

Our internet connection went down sometime Wednesday and try as I might there was no way for me to get online. Sheesh! Today was the earliest they could send me a technician to fix it.

So, my apologies to any of you who were worried and especially to those of you in the Secret Santa exchange. I'm getting those names etc out right away.

did I miss something AGAIN????

btw, I didn't miss you anyway!!:angel::ROFLMAO:

Texasgirl...you are a BRAT! And since I'm late I'll give you the chance to PM me your address and preferences to get into the Secret Santa exchange that Barbara L and Maidrite organized.

Anyone else? You can have one hour from this post time to send me a PM. Otherwise you are out of luck!

hehe, she loves me and she knows it!! It's when she stops calling me names is when I will worry, lol

Back
Top Bottom