Sorry I haven't been on much.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I am sorry I haven't been on much. I have so much to do. I am trying to lose weight,Learn more about Computers, working on them and to program them. I also have been trying to figure out a way to make .50 cents or a $1.00 . I will be back soon, Take Care All and May You have a "Maidrite Day"
I pray for you all always James :cool:

I hear ya buddy! Seems I'm not even in the same room as the computer much. I'll miss you while you're out in the "real" world!

(((James))) Thanks for remembering us even when you are busy with other things... and we are always thinking of you, too!!:)
That is great you are learning more about the computer... it is an intriguing thing, isn't it... Cris has been a wonderful teacher for me, but the funny thing is... don't you get the feeling sometimes that more you learn about the computer, the less you feel like you know about it??
My best wishes are always with you and your loved ones, and I hope we can have a Maidrite day all together again soon!!:heart:

I thought it had been quieter around here than usual!

Hurry back when you can, buddy!

John

You'll be missed by all of us. Pop in when you can. I completely understand how busy life can get but do try to relax also. Good luck in the weight loss.

Life sometimes gets in the way, huh? Good luck accomplishing everything you are working on right now! Friends are always here for you! And that includes us! Big hugs to you!

We all love ya Maidrite, you bring sunshine to even the cloudiest day..Just remember we are waiting here for you. You make us all smile.

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom