SOS cleaning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clamsy? Did I spell it wrong, read it phonetically, sorry. This is "mother's-in-law suite" and it actually is not even that small, it is considerably larger than some of the kitchens I've seen in some studio appartments.

Clamsy? Did I spell it wrong, read it phonetically, sorry. This is "mother's-in-law suite" and it actually is not even that small, it is considerably larger than some of the kitchens I've seen in some studio appartments.

After I posted I figured that you meant clumsy, so I went back and edited my post. Can you snap a pic of the kitchen?

I took the kick plate of, but did not see how I can get the bottom of, should check it again. Thank you.

I look underneath the fridge again and I really did not see the pan, it could be inside. Also i noticed that the smell doesn't really come from there, it really is concentrated where the cabinets are.

As far as picks of the kitchen. i did take some, but now I cannot find the cable to conect to the PC. Darn. But I will descrie it for you. It is 5' X 23'. The door is in the middle. To the left there is a stove cabinet spce, then double think, then more cabinet space. There are cabinets above, but not above the stove.
To the right there are cabonets and in the far corner there is a refrigerator. The kitchen is so nerow that the door doesn't even opens completely. There also cabinets hanging above.

The cabinets are also on the opposite side of walls. To acomadate the watter supply.

Back
Top Bottom