Spammers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mel!

Sous Chef
That guy Michey83? He has banned on his profile description.
I presume he has sent everybody his survey.
Should I ignore it? Would it do any harm, to answer the questions? He is probably just a student?

Mel

Thanks Vera Blue

I was not going to answer the questions, because apparently a lot of people objected to the survey.

But I looked over the questions. They looked like the harmless types sociology and other students ask. So, I answered them. They did not even ask for my email address or anything like that, so I dont think they will be sending junk mail.

Mel

has he been banned? I hope so I tred to respond to his spam, but Got a message saying he did not accept pm's... ugggh!
I HATE SPAMMERS...

Deadly Sushi

U are scaring me, with this back door info.
Luckily, my boyfriend has put good security software, on our computer.

Mel

Yes Mickey83 was banned earlier today, he tried the same thing, with the same survey using a different handle a few days ago. He was warned against his action by the admin, but he decided to persist, thus the expulsion. We are hoping this will be the end of it, however if any of you get another offending PM, please report to us immediately, as he likes to sneak about... thanks!

Send him to me...I'll fix supper for him....Then take him on a snipe hunt....
There are bayous and swamps here that a man can get lost in and never be seen again:LOL:

Uncle Bob said:
Send him to me...I'll fix supper for him....Then take him on a snipe hunt....
There are bayous and swamps here that a man can get lost in and never be seen again:LOL:

Uncle Bob...

:LOL:

Mel! said:
That guy Michey83? He has banned on his profile description.
I presume he has sent everybody his survey.
Should I ignore it? Would it do any harm, to answer the questions? He is probably just a student?

Mel

He claimed to be 32 years old. :dry:

TATTRAT said:
I just got back from a long awaited vacation, I saw I had a PM, I was happy.

then I saw it was spam<sad>

Yeah I know what you mean... I was like that so many times when I got my email account for the first time years ago... as I turn the puter on they would tell me "YOU GOT M@IL" and I would be:w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2:
Then it turns out that all that's there are bunch of spam, and I would be :huh: :glare: :censored: ... really hated it when that happened! (now I know much better, even though my spam control let some slip through...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom