"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 12:38 PM   #11
Everymom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMS
For her kids sake, I hope it isn't true.
I think she's just another example of someone who was too young receiving too much fame and fortune, too quickly.

Does my too, too, too cancel out her 666?
Nope, just makes it 888.

You just have to hope that whatever decisions that lady makes for her life, she makes good ones for her kids. Rehab is a good start. Lets hope that has a positive influence on any fans she might still have.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #12
Senior Cook

I think she is deeply troubled but i don't think its entirely her fault. Brittany has not had much of a childhood because as soon as she was in her teens she started her fame. A lot of things that normal children experience she did not. I really have empathy for her current situation. A lot of the troubled teen periods that most of us go through and grow out of she did not get to experience. I think this acting out is more of a regressive than anything else.

I can tell you if i was in stardome just i would be so irritable that anything i do makes headlines but anything some normal joe blow does might not even make the local paper.

Someone i think that deserves the recent bad publicity they have and i think the DESERVE to be rediculed by the public is Ann Colter (i don't know if i spelled her name right) but she is just a beast of a woman that cares for nothing but herself and her popularity and will say mean and hateful comments no matter who it hurts if it puts her in the spotlight.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #13
Everymom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncage1974
Someone i think that deserves the recent bad publicity they have and i think the DESERVE to be rediculed by the public is Ann Colter (i don't know if i spelled her name right) but she is just a beast of a woman that cares for nothing but herself and her popularity and will say mean and hateful comments no matter who it hurts if it puts her in the spotlight.
But we won't do that here right?
Old 03-08-2007, 01:54 PM   #14
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself....
That's really too bad, I am really sorry. ........................ I am really sorry they found her too early.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:02 PM   #15
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Fly her over to a impoverished area of the world. Let her see how lucky the spoiled brat is and how 'bad' her life really is. Then let her spend 6 months with her mother.