Sports

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go Sabres!! (hope they make the playoffs...:ermm:) I especially like the games against the Leafs and the Senators. Did you watch last night's game? Ugh. Guess it was poetic justice in a sense for Briere.

my wife was wondering why i kept checking scores knowing that the three locals were off. i was watching for the senators score. now the devils have sole posession of 1st in the east! YAY!!!!!
i guess the leafs got something out of sundin's loyalty. i still think they're a bunch of marys. :cool:

marty brodeur has had a couple of great games lately, especially the game they last one they stole against the unbelievable ovechkin and the caps.

plumies, et al, if you want to see the next great player, the next greztky, go see a washington capitals' game. alex ovechkin is amazing!!!!

I live in Eastern Massachusetts so watching sports right now is very rewarding.

We have a Super Bowl football team, a World Series Champion baseball team, a basketball team that has the best won/loss record in the entire league, a hockey team that is currently qualified for the playoffs and a soccer team that goes to the finals most years.

That being said, my favorites are baseball and football. I am looking forward to watching the Red Sox this season on a brand new Sony HDTV that is being delivered next week.

Sorry, BT, I don't care for hockey at all.

would it help if the bruins were winning?

j/k

lol, actually, the one thing you can't accuse most new englanders of is jumping on bandwagons. they've been there in bad years, and now the good years.

would it help if the bruins were winning?...

Sorry, no. Just not a fan.

Happily, a few days after the Super Bowl, the Red Sox reported to spring training so we could get our minds off that last football game.

You cannot believe the razzing I got from the Giants fans at our timeshare in Aruba. Not to mention the Eli Manning Jersey hanging on the back of a lounge chair all week!

Ugh, sorry, to hijack the thread a little longer. I just read that Sabres traded Brian Campbell :cry: to the SJ Sharks for RW Steve Bernier and a first-round pick.

the devils just traded cam janssen. i liked him, but there's wasn't much room for a goon on the devils. they need every skater to be able to handle the puck.

I hear ya about needing to handle the puck. But hey, who doesn't like a scrapper? My favorite goon is Andrew Peters and if he could just handle the puck better, he'd be more of an asset. Salvador has a lot of penalty minutes this year. At least he's healthy and +12 right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom