Spring!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deal! You bring the beer and I'll make the poppers, Mud! I'll arrange for lawn darts and Slip n' Slides too. Bring your bathing suits!

I can not wait!!!!!
Bring out the skirts!
I'm sooo ready to be rid of having to wear a jacket everywhere! And tired of having to put jackets and sweaters and all sorts of clothes on the kids everytime we get out of the car. Not to mention taking all those things off when we get back in the car.

Spring is here and the weather is going to be in the 80's this weekend in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California.

May go down and sit by the swimming pool.

Not in the 80's here in the UK ( Thank God) but it does my heart good to see the aubretia flowering all round the garden.:) Beautiful Spring sunshine but not too hot. :)

Shoot, Iam excited about the weather getting up to 55' next Tuesday ! :LOL: Did see a Blue Jay today and others chirping - its a comin' !!!

Spring? Signs of Spring? The streets are finally plowed, slow snow melt.
Parking lots are snow free too, more parking at Walmart! LOL
Other signs of spring? There's a cool front in the forecast instead of another cold front. Chance of rain & snow instead of ice & snow.
There are no other signs of spring yet except for the date on the calendar. Some wise guy circled it as a federal holiday!
I thought I saw the sun this morning but it was just that blasted street light.
We generally do a little planting around mid May. We had a cold summer in 1993. 50's most days, We hit 72 once that summer.
The robins usually come here in February but I have not seen them yet. People are still talking about making soup.
E-coli will be history before we get a fresh salad around here. I wonder how long a mosquito can hibernate?

StirBlue, you must live up around Chicago. Our spring is about a month ahead of yours. I'd send you a bouquet of daffodils if I could.

Spring will come...I guarantee it!

I get soooo excited this time of year. I love to garden and can't wait to get to work. The crocus' are bloomin' and it hit 70 here today. Yipeeeee!!

I hope you all enjoy your Spring. Our break started today. I'm hoping to catch up on sleep and rest. I'm exhausted from work. Enjoy your time off!

Back
Top Bottom