Spring Break This Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
YAY!!! My kids are out of school for spring break until next Tuesday! After the last few weeks that Savannah's had, she really needs a break. She was put on a inhailed steroid week before last for an upper resp. infection & the following week she had an allergic reaction to something she ate or drank & broke out in big itchy whelps. Now we're just trying to figure out what caused it.:rolleyes: TC is doing great, he had a field trip Thursday that really wore him out (they left the school at 7:30 & got back at 4:30). Anyway, all is going well. We got a puppy in February. His name is Mack. The cats still aren't real sure if they like him or not. I'll try to post a picture of him as soon as I remember to bring our camera over to my parents house. Savannah & I found a little kitten outside this morning. She had a flea collar on but nothing else. Plus she was wet, cold, & dirty. So, we gave her a bath & I made a few signs to hang up in the stores around the house. Oh, I almost forgot! Hubby's job is going great! They have been training him to take the lead position over the ovens at the plant!! That means longer hours, but a nice size jump in pay!!:w00t2: I really don't want to go but I was supposed to clean my parents house Friday & I called in to work so I'm doing it today while they are out of town. I hope you all are doing well! You're in my thoughts every day!

Hooray for more money!!
That's great, crewsk. I'm glad it's all coming together again for you!!
Hope Savannah get's all better!!

great to see you again crewsk, and i'm very happy to hear everyone's well, and hubby's job is on the fast track!

hopefully we will get to see you more often.

Thanks texasgirl & bucky! It's just the waiting on the promotion that's killing me! They told hubby that it could happen in a couple of weeks or it could be a few months. But, that's life & we're just having to deal with it the best we can.

So glad to see you on and glad things are looking up soon. Hope the kids get well and rested up during the break - you, too. We miss you here and hope to see you back soon.

It's so great to hear from you, crewsk! I think of you, TC, Savannah and your hubby a lot and am so relieved to hear that things are looking up for you guys! You've had a rough few months but it sounds like you're finally reaching that well-deserved up-swing!

Give the kids hugs for me!:)

Crewsk I'm so haapy to hear everything's working out well for everyone. Hope Savannah feels better soon.

It is so hard when our little ones are sick...I am glad that things are better and I really did miss you,
Take care,
Marge

I was just about to post asking if anyone had heard from you recently, as I hadn't seen you post in sometime. But I thought I'd better check to see when your recent post was.

I'm glad your ok. I'll send prayers up for Savannah.....I hope she's feeling much better. Hope DH gets that promotion....keep us posted.

By the way is the little kitten still around or did you find its owners?

Back
Top Bottom