Spring Has Sprung!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
Okay it's chilly out, cloudy, and gloomy but it's a glorious morning !!
My daffodils are poking their little heads up. Birds are in the backyard
on the basketball hoop protecting the nest they built there last year.
AND I can hear a woodpecker outside pecking !!!!!!
Not to mention only 9 more days before the buzzards make their return like they do every year on the 15th like clockwork !!!

Any signs of spring by anyone else ?

You bet!! My nose is stuffy and runny at the same time, my eyes are itching, and once I start sneezing I can't stop....started two days ago, YEAH spring is here!!:wacko:

Yep!! I've seen robins in town!! We still have LOTS of snow though...I wonder what the robins are eating? No bugs (if they eat bugs) yet and no way to get to the worms. poor robins :(

I have crocus, daffodils and anemones blooming, the trees are budding, and the bluebirds are back. The robins have been here for a month...and my allergies are kicking up. I had the windows open all week last week, and as lovely as it is to air the house out, we get lots of pollen, not only from my 2 acres, but the woods and fields beyond.
Still, my spirits lift when things start greening up.

LMAO. We have just had WINTER arrive for the first time this season. LOL. I don't expect spring around here for at least 6 weeks.

yep, the sun is out today... still chilly but the sky is blue and there are lots of little birdies pecking all over the yard.

Ahh, Middie, glad to hear that. Sounds like a perfect day for you. We've been in the mid 80s-beautiful days. Yesterday was so beautiful, kids were feeling better so we watered the plants, played out there and DH decided to play water balloon war with them. They had a blast out there!

Back
Top Bottom