Star Crush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
I don't get many 'crushes', but I could put the video for Sara Evans' "A Real Fine Place to Start" on a continuous loop all day long.:w00t2:

I'm not sure whether I'm finding HER so attractive or her talent, though.

Do you think they have support groups for this kind of obsession? I'm sick.... oh, so sick.

Check it out if you like... just click on "A Real Fine Place to Start" in the Videos section... but don't say I didn't warn ya.

This is new for me. I'm so confused. I don't know if I like the song because of HER or that I like her because I like the SONG.

Who are YOU crushin' on now, middie? C'mon, you can tell....

middie said:
brendan frasier, the rock, mel gibson are a few

Interesting. I like brendan and mel, too - - but that rock dude doesn't do anything for me :ROFLMAO: .

Crushes.. oh yea!!
Richard Gere!!
Brad Pitt!!
Toby Keith!!!
and the list goes on.

Middie, I saw Rick Springfield a few days ago. He was on
some talk show. Poor guy can't sing anymore but, he's trying to
make a comeback.

i think that was on regis and kelly wasn't it ?
if so i seen him too lol. who cares if he can't
sing anymore, he's still really good to look at
though lmao.

It might have been.. Paul had the remote (as always) and was switching channels ever 4 seconds. Yes, he's still nice to look at!! Funny how older men are now better looking than the younger ones...lol

jkath said:
Ab-so-lute-ly!

You are SO getting karma for that!

Thank you! And you are getting karma for being nice and
giving me karma. !! Have a great night!:)

The Z Im guessing you are a male. Anyhew, Sara Evans is as beautiful as Shania Twain. And she sings music from her heart like Shania did in the 90s. She is TOPS! The kind you want to marry. Alas, she IS married. It IS a sin to lust after another mans wife. So I try not to see her videos. But she is top shelf on talent and beauty. GREAT choice!!!!!!!!! :punk: I rank her among the most beautiful. First saw her (on TV) a few years ago. Ummmmmmmm.... I have to go now....
12.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom