Star signs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jikoni

Sous Chef
I had this discussion with my two sisters the other day, both are in hotel schools. One is passionate about cooking and the other is not. I asked the one who 'hates' cooking why she didn't like cooking yet my youngest sister and I and our brother love cooking. she pointed out that we were all taureans and she is not, and she had read somewhere that taureans love cooking.So I would love to see how true this is. As mentioned, I am taurus.What's yours?

Both Cristiano and I are Virgos. Cooking and good food are both big passions for us, so perhaps Virgo has a similar trait to that of Taurus!!:)

cara said:
I`m Leo and Frank is Scorpio... and we both love cooking and eating ;o)

We're just the opposite:LOL:
I'm a Scorpio and Michael is a Leo.
I like cooking, he likes eating:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'm a cancer and I fit the profile almost to a tee - it's amazing! I'm such a shy homebody and absolutely adore cooking and food to no end. My DH is a leo, he's not into cooking but he has the appetite of a lion :mrgreen:

Where can you look your sign up?

I know what sign I am (I was born under a "Hospital" sign hee hee) but I don't think I've ever seen a description of it of what I'm supposed to like and dislike.

~ Raven ~

I definitely don't follow any of that (I cared so little about it that I never even knew what sign my daughter was until I found out without trying when she was 5 or 6), but I am a Scorpio. My sister is a Taurus, and I don't think she likes to cook. Her son (not sure of his sign, but he was born December 19) is planning to go to culinary school. James (Maidrite), who can cook boxed macaroni and cheese, and did make me a box cake mix once, is Libra.

:) Barbara

I'm Sagittarius, so I'm not sure what it say's about cooking, but what I could find fit me to a tee :mrgreen:

Sagittarius is symbolized by the Archer. You're impulsive and inquisitive, needing travel and constant exposure to new foods, people, landscapes and things to do. Change is one thing you can't do without; you are a truth-seeker, and will go to the ends of the earth to find answers!

~ Raven ~

Hey! found it I am an Aquarius! (OK so I peeked at everybodies public profile and GB was closest to my birthday), So ditto on GB!

Cameron

im a virgo, like to cook, love to bake, but suck at cooking. im ok at baking.

Back
Top Bottom