Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
James's birthday is next week, and he LOVES Star Trek, but not at that price! It is cute though. I saw one in a catalog today that looks like a power saw.

:)Barbara

If we weren't both out of work, I would definitely get that for James! He'd probably hang it on the wall with some of his other Star Trek stuff, so fortunately I have a good pizza cutter! :LOL:

Put them both on. Maybe you'll get lucky! :D

If I do they will be the only two things. We have been trying to cut back all around, but especiallly at christmas since we always seem to get caught up and spend more than we should.

It only costs so much due to the whole thing being made out of metal.

MY Star Trek Pizza Cutter should be here Monday, yes, we ordered one. We are oldtime ThinkGeekers, frequently have to order something from clothing to household tools to fun toys. Most of my t-shirts come from there.

I can see Dave has already come of the thrall of TG and the monkey minions...MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can see Dave has already come of the thrall of TG and the monkey minions...MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Already? I have been under their influence for a few years now. :angel:

I have the Dr Who TARDIS USB hub, the Dr. Who Sonic Screwdriver (the David Tennant one, not the new Matt Smith one), and a remote controled K-9. SO has the remote controlled Dalek (a christmas gift a few years ago) and Star Trek starship wine bottle toppers.

So as you can see, I have to stay off the site or I would be in BIG trouble. Although I did put all 3 of those items on my Wish List. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So as you can see, I have to stay off the site or I would be in BIG trouble. Although I did put all 3 of those items on my Wish List. :rolleyes:

I get the e-mails and the snail mail catalog, just ordered the Star Wars bookends, a Firefly t-shirt and a brain cell plush (free with my geek points)...I really have to quit looking at the catalog and ban my computer from the site!:ROFLMAO:

The Pizza Cutter arrived! It's a wonderful, sturdy piece of work and very sharp. And it's quite heavy and shiny! I'm in love, now I have to make a pizza!

I just had a thought (rare I know) I wonder if my Star Trek cookbook has a pizza recipe in it. I'll have to dig it out and see.

Okay, Fiona, now you have me ready to go purchase one. I have arthritis and would love to boldy go cut pizzas rather than have DH do it all the time!

I just had a thought (rare I know) I wonder if my Star Trek cookbook has a pizza recipe in it. I'll have to dig it out and see.

Oh! That would be great!

I checked theh book and there was one for "Pilot Pizza" but it gives ingredients to make a pizza dough in a bread maker and then just lists the standard pizza toppings. Nothing Trek-special about it. I was quite disappointed.

I checked theh book and there was one for "Pilot Pizza" but it gives ingredients to make a pizza dough in a bread maker and then just lists the standard pizza toppings. Nothing Trek-special about it. I was quite disappointed.

I'll just throw some Blood Worms on top with the mozzarella

Back
Top Bottom