Star Trek - ToS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks!!! My copy is on the way!
I also saw a couple of other things I thought about purchasing. I saw a USS Enterprise pizza cutter, and a Star Trek bottle opener. A tick pricey though and Mrs Hoot was lookin' at me sideways so I was able to restrain myself...(for now)

Last edited:
Thanks!!! My copy is on the way!
I also saw a couple of other things I thought about purchasing. I saw a USS Enterprise pizza cutter, and a Star Trek bottle opener. A tick pricey though and Mrs Hoot was lookin' at me sideways so I was able to restrain myself...(for now)

I have the pizza cutter, but not the bottle opener. I also have wine bottle stoppers with tops the are miniature ships ( Federation, Klingon, and Romulan)

Oppps.. I guess my geek is really showing now :ROFLMAO:

(Shhh.. don't tell Mrs Hoot I gave you this link... ThinkGeek :: Find Stuff )

I have the pizza cutter, but not the bottle opener. I also have wine bottle stoppers with tops the are miniature ships ( Federation, Klingon, and Romulan)

Oppps.. I guess my geek is really showing now :ROFLMAO:

(Shhh.. don't tell Mrs Hoot I gave you this link... ThinkGeek :: Find Stuff )
How well does that pizza cutter work? I've been wanting one of those for ages.

To be honest I haven't tried it yet...maybe I should make pizza again tonight and break it in!

LPBeier said:
We have a DVD with some of our favourite episodes - the original pilot, "The Trouble With Tribbles" and others. We were going to watch "The King's Speech" but that can wait for a night. :)

"Trouble with Tribbles" is my favorite!!!

How well does that pizza cutter work? I've been wanting one of those for ages.

It works great! Just have to figure out how to hold the nacelles so you don't bend them.

And I did find the Tribbles.

Last edited:
Baby back ribs and chix on the smoker. Wearing a red shirt to commemorate all of the crewmen who didn't make it back from the away missions. :cool:

forty_caliber said:
Baby back ribs and chix on the smoker. Wearing a red shirt to commemorate all of the crewmen who didn't make it back from the away missions. :cool:

:LOL: :LOL:

Shrek has an "Expendable" shirt...

Attachments

• Expendable.JPG
    Expendable.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 146
Back
Top Bottom