Sticking my head through the doorway, just for a minute...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronjohn55

Head Chef
Hi All!!

I'm not dead!! (Notice that there were no reports of a decline in beer sales...)

I'm just swamped with work both at the office and at home. We did sneak out for a week vacation up in Nothern Michigan (That would be the U.P. to the locals), and it was a very relaxing (although expensive, if the deal we cut goes through) trip.

Gotta run!
John

Hey John, great to see ya, and that is good that you managed to find a little time to have a break from all. Everyone needs that!!
Take care and hope you can come back to us more often soon!!

Welcome back if only for a minute.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the deal goes through!!

ronjohn55 said:
Hi All!!

I'm not dead!! (Notice that there were no reports of a decline in beer sales...)

:LOL:
Hurry back! It's summertime, and without your expertise, there are countless confused people walking around aimlessly in the beer aisles!

ronjohn55 said:
Hi All!!

I'm just swamped with work both at the office and at home. We did sneak out for a week vacation up in Nothern Michigan (That would be the U.P. to the locals), and it was a very relaxing (although expensive, if the deal we cut goes through) trip.

Gotta run!
John

Well I certainly hope not otherwise we have a serious problem with poltergist on this site as well :LOL: . Actually, I thought maybe you were in my hometown last Sunday as they sold out of Bud Light that day and it was just the day before they had loads of it. You sure you didn't sneak down here vs. going up north???????:ermm:

Hope you get back soon. We've missed the humor with you and bucky!! BTW, where is bucky? Did you take him and leave him up there??????

Give me just a few more weeks probably, and I should be back. Whether I'm still sane, who knows...

John

quick, close the door, trap his head in there. then he can't leave...

ooh, look, he's turning cool shades of purple.

urmaniac, c'mon, take your knee off the door.

iiiiii'm not gonna start rescue breathing. he been brewing garlic beer, i think.

just crack open a micro-brew beer. he usually responds to that.

Back
Top Bottom