Still no Crewsk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I say have a "Maidrite Day" everyone. I just know our friends will be back with tales to tell !:chef:

OK guys, good news. Crewsk just checked in. She is taking care of some things so she still might not be on for a while, but we will be here when she is able to come back.

Thanks everyone! You have no idea how much I really need your prayers right now. I'm so sorry that I had you all worried, some things just spiraled out of control for a while & I'm working on getting them all back on track. Thanks again for all of your thoughts & prayers! I'll be back as soon as I can. I love & miss you all!

(Thanks for posting on my behalf GB!:mrgreen: )

You do what you need to do, Crewsk, we'll be here when you come back.

I'm glad that at least you are okay!!

Glad to see ya back!! Take care
we'll be waiting for you when you come back!

I just wanted to say goodbye for a little while longer. Thanks for all your support, I really appriciate it! I'll try not to be gone as long this time, but I will be back in full force before you all know it! So, middie, you better hold on to that title as tight as you can.:LOL: I'm sure I'll be talking the ears off a donkey when I get back.

He said " I say have a Maidrite day everyone. I'm sure our friends will be back with tales to tell"

LOL--these 71 year old eyes did pretty good!!

crewsk we're just glad you're okay.
get everything taken care of and
we'll see you when you get back.
thoughts and prayers are with you
and your family

Thanks Middie, that how I feel. Crewsk, hurry back. We miss you.

crewsk! It's so nice to hear from you. Sometimes getting life back on track is a big job. Hang in there - and hurry back!
49.gif

I didn't know you well yet....but because everyone else liked you so much...I knew I would too! Glad you're O.K. ! If you need a shoulder to lean on...well...that's a little difficult...but I'm a good listener! Love and prayers!

Really glad you're Ok. Don't know what's wrong, but we all go through times when we have to shift our focus. My prayers are with you as well.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom