Storage Shed Plans.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I would like to get plans to a storage shed. Has anyone put one together that might still have the plans and parts list they don't need any longer ? :cry:

Hey James,
Found a website that has plans like this for free. I was using it to get plans for an arbor in my backyard. It is pretty well detailed with parts lists and instructions as well as pictures. I was also using it to see if I could get plans for a small outdoor kitchen. I have a small patio so it would have to only take up half the patio, and then I was going to extend the patio to recover the space. Just enough for the small outdoor kitchen with a small bar and a patio set, nothing more. I had plans to put an outdoor fireplace on a spot next to the patio with benches around it.
All those plans are slowed down, but still in the works hopefully. Anyway, I thought this site was a great resource for when I was actually well enough to start it.
Free Shed Plans, Plans for Storage Buildings, and Free Garden Shed Plans!
Hope it helps. Also if you Google this: storage shed plans - Google Search you get even more sites with free plans.
HTH

Back
Top Bottom