Stores are opening up at 6AM tommorow....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NO! To me, Christmastime is Christmastime, not time for elbowing crowds of insane people out of the way to gt a roll of wrapping paper on sale!

We're going to go see a movie, then probably eat out at our fave Mexican restaurant.

I probably will, because we're almost out of trashbags, and the place (and our vehicles) is a complete mess. Poor planning on our part.

I'll go look at my local stores, which is mainly our pharmacy/gifts and 2 dollar stores and see what Christmas stuff is left for next year. Hopefully, the pharmacy will still have Hermey so I will have the Rudolph collection complete.

'A' ole, Oya, Nda, Hawaa, Indi, Awe, Na, Tla-hv, Keka, Nne, Gooran, Nac ydw and as we say in the U.S.A..............No!

The people on our local news said it was wall to wall traffic at one mall.

DampCharcoal said:
No way. I'd rather participate in the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona. I'll be sleeping in late as well!

DC - My son DID run with the bulls in Pamplona - and called me from a bar in Spain - of course, after it was over! I told him I would have hidden his passport if I'da known, lol!! He and his bud did have a great time, tho, and were given the scarves by a couple of the Spanish fellas they ran with.

WOW, Marm! Did you rip him when he came back home??? I'm all for excitement and adventure but being chased by a dozen angry bulls isn't my idea of fun!

Felt like ripping him, but since he and his buddy were okay, I let it be; after all, it was the ultimate 'adventure of a lifetime' for a young man, and I let him have his day. Had I known in advance, tho..................!

Back
Top Bottom