Storms, Tornadoes, Fires - Is everyone okay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been thinking about this and that is the best possible reason for not being here ;)

Perfectly said, TL.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MA}}}}}}}}}}}}}} those are very tight hugs my friend. I've thought of you every day, and it's so understandable how someone like you would be emotionally in turmoil over the devastation.
I'm very glad you are safe, and so inspired by your work.
You're a keeper. :-p:flowers:

Thank God there are people like you in this world, so caring & compassionate. The stories you wrote were very touching. We are all very glad you are safe. Take Care.

We'll keep praying for those suffering and for the many people like you, that you'll be guided in your work so the most good can come of your efforts. Thanks for the update!

So glad you are safe Molly, so many of us here were concerned. Sending you wishes for extra strength to help you help others . Bless you!

I just learned that my cousin's ex-daughter-in-law and one of her grandsons were killed by the Joplin, Missouri tornado. Her other grandson was impaled with something and is in the hospital. He was upgraded from critical to serious. I don't know how old the boys were/are, but their dad is 31 so they are still kids. Please pray for Gabe and the rest of the family.

I'm glad you are ok Mollyanne. We were definitely concerned.

I was under the same tornado warning as the one that hit Joplin. Fortunately I live far enough east-south-east so it went away from my area. I do have friends who live there, but they are all OK. Only one of them had any damage... he lost his roof, and is now living with his son.

My doctor and some of his staff drove up yesterday morning. Since most of the cell towers are now wreckage, communications except by satellite phone or short wave radio are difficult at best but expect to be restored sometime today.

What a mess!!

Last edited:
How is everyone doing? We had more storms again--again--again.

Selkie, how are you doing?

Mollyanne, you are missing another 20 days, I hope you are doing well. Miss seeing you on here.

Back
Top Bottom