Stray kitty cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MAMA that kitten is so freaaaaaaaaaaaaking adorable!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is one beautiful calico :) She looks so peaceful sleeping, I'm sure she loves and appreciates that you took her into your home :)

:) She is sooo cute looks like she has adapted to a life of luxury quite well:LOL: Looks like your dog doesn't mind her being there either. She hit a home run when DH decided to pick her up, he has a good and kind heart be sure to tell him that.

Well here is some pics of the stray, that is now pretty much ours. Next week I'm going to take her to the humane society to get a once over and see if I can get her spayed there cheaper.

Attachments

• DSCF0156.jpg
    DSCF0156.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0157.jpg
    DSCF0157.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 156
Thanks Saph and Jp! She's a cutie that's for sure. And, Yeah My DH does have a big heart.

So I think I am going to start a thread to find her a name!

Well here is some pics of the stray, that is now pretty much ours. Next week I'm going to take her to the humane society to get a once over and see if I can get her spayed there cheaper.

Check with your states' agriculture department. Here in Georgia you can get a certificate to get them spayed or neutered for about half the price. We also have an organization called Spay Georgia that does the same thing. They have a list of vets you can use and you buy a certificate from them for about half the price also.

We feed any and all strays that come up to the house. We catch them and get them spayed or neutered (I can't stand the smell of cat spray)and let them hang out as long as they want.

Thanks mama i'll do that. If it is going to cost to much hubby said that he'll pay the 20 to drop her at the humane society.

Thanks mama i'll do that. If it is going to cost to much hubby said that he'll pay the 20 to drop her at the humane society.

If you have to drop off the kitten, can you find a no kill shelter? I haven't heard of a shelter charging for drop offs.

The ASPCA has certicifcates that one purchases for spay or neuter and you can use your own vet , that is if your vet accept certificates for cheaper rates. Mine does , my 2 kittens will be getting neutured soon, after they are 4 months old.

What beauties! We have a few ferals in the neighborhood and I came SO close to adopting one! But my aging doggie doesn't take to other animals very well so I let it be.

Our humane society is a no kill shelter, and they do charge 20 dollars for adult cats 5$ per kitten with 25$ max, also 20 for dogs. Also on their web site it says you have to be on some sort of government assistance to get the discounted spay and neutering. I've got to call and ask about that.

Back
Top Bottom