Stray Thoughts 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've gotten so slow in the kitchen that if I were to make one of Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals it would take longer than an hour. *sigh*
So funny you mention that! I was looking for something to watch on my tablet last night and came across the second episode of 30-Minute Meals. I first watched it when I was recovering from surgery back when it was new. I sure know what you mean about it taking an hour now lol

LOL, Ginny well it's not because CG doesn't want to be back. If you've read any of her back posts you'd realize just how hard she's been trying. :love:

and CG didn't you just come back from a visit?

@dragnlaw, we came back in mid-January.

"Body in MA - Heart in OH"
Ah, I hadn't thought of that. 🤦‍♀️ Our son, Goober, was a great sous chef when he was a kid. I could enlist his help whenever he's around. And if we live near Loverly and our freshly acquired grandkids, I could teach them the joys of washing pots and pans and all sorts of cooking tools. :LOL:

I've often wondered, is it OK for vegans to forage for wild eggs? As in from wild ducks or geese? How about like in Hawaii where lots of chickens have gone feral. Is it OK to eat those?

Do vegetarian equestrians feel guilty using leather saddles and wearing leather boots?

Stray thought: I do hope someone starts a dinner thread today...'cuz I kind of outdid myself and don't want to start it.......and, dessert is yet to come! IMG_7506 (2).jpg

Stray thought: I do hope someone starts a dinner thread today...'cuz I kind of outdid myself and don't want to start it.......and, dessert is yet to come! View attachment 65181
I hear ya! 🤭

It seems like one giant, never ending, dinner thread would be sufficient.

I’m curious about your shrimp dish.

I have a bag of on sale shrimp in the freezer, just need some inspiration.

Personally, I like the separate days. There have been times when I don't remember what I had and I would never be able to find it in a giant thread. Maybe by the month?

Back
Top Bottom