Stray Thoughts 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, still don't agree... it's still burnt :LOL:

Actually, I stand corrected, there is one time I like "char" and that's when I'm roasting peppers. I char them and then peel off the char! :ROFLMAO:

Mmmm, char... You don't know what you're missing :yum:
grilled-corn-with-herb-butter.jpgFNM_060110-Bobby-Grilling-013_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.jpeg20120619-211400-salt-and-vinegar-potatoes-thumb-625xauto-250908.jpg

I shouldnt have eaten that chocolate ball with raspberry flavoring and liqourice center, my tummy hates me. It wasnt that yummy, it was rather ordinary and not worth this.

We could do better at the coffee shop, by our self.

United should roll out Rodeo Rewards where you get paid based on how long you are able to stay on the plane when you are chosen to volunteer.

If I ever start a band, I'm going to call it "The Voices in My Head." Think of all the fun ways you can tell other people what you're listening to...

Well they just had that on the tv, it comes from for God sake and for the love of god, but that was blasphemous , so people started saying For Mikes sake , then Pete, even John has been used.

I am sitting here with a slight headache, and feel slightly warm. Usually I am always cold. So I take my temp. Hmmm. I seem to have a low fever. 99.1 What the heck is going on? I look down at my arm. Yesterday I banged it and broke the skin. No big deal. It doesn't take much for my skin to break. I am always breaking the purple blood clots I get simply just by breathing. The dang thing is bright red and infected. Hope the Bacitracin works. I really rubbed it into the break in my skin. Oh well, just another day in getting old.

Over in the "What are you doing?" thread, blissful said they were doing very gouda and JustCooking wrote "Email me some???" Which got me thinking about replicators, like in Star Trek.

If we had them, what would this forum be like? Would we post the recipe and the formula-code? How often would we actually cook? Would we mostly replicate recipes or would we often replicate the ingredients? Wouldn't that be handy when you were missing an exotic ingredient! You could just look up the ingredient's recipe and replicate your own.

Over in the "What are you doing?" thread, blissful said they were doing very gouda and JustCooking wrote "Email me some???" Which got me thinking about replicators, like in Star Trek.

If we had them, what would this forum be like? Would we post the recipe and the formula-code? How often would we actually cook? Would we mostly replicate recipes or would we often replicate the ingredients? Wouldn't that be handy when you were missing an exotic ingredient! You could just look up the ingredient's recipe and replicate your own.
That's an interesting thought. We're getting closer to that with 3D printers. Companies are working on some really amazing applications combining 3D printing and biomedical engineering to produce organs, etc. I'd guess that replicating ingredients would come first, since it's less complex than an entire dish.

http://thefutureofthings.com/8973-7-major-advancements-3d-printing-is-making-in-the-medical-field/

... Which got me thinking about replicators, like in Star Trek.

If we had them, what would this forum be like? ....

..We're getting closer to that with 3D printers. ...]

taxy... you just have too much time on your hands, stop thinking!!!:LOL:

GG.. that was actually my first thought. We sure are getting close with 3D printers!

taxy, to help alleviate your boredom, I will drive into the West Island and pick you up next Sat. the 29th, (supposed to be sunny) you can come help me dig up a couple of gardens that have been neglected far too long... :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom