Stray Thoughts 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taxy, I wonder if that comes from the same place as the saying my mother would quote

"After 3 days fish and guests smell."

Ohh I hear ya Taxi ! Eye shadow can be horrible on older lids unless it's a subtle mat finish without any sparkle at all. I wear a little filler type pencil for getting rid of the holes in my eyebrows, and I love wearing some mascara because I swear I think it makes me see better. :shock:
I don't wear foundation makeup, but I do like my tinted moisturizer and Maybellline claims it's "8 in 1 Beauty Balm skin protector with SPF30".

It comes in several shades but I use light/med sheer tint. :winkiss:

Carmine, a coloring in many cosmetics, especially lipstick, comes from squished bugs. True story. (duck & run).

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

.... Screenshot_20210514-031833.jpg

when wilderness camping, take a shovel, and toilet paper. Make a little latrine that can be burred when breaking camp. Make sure it's deep enough. And take a tarp, to make walls for privacy.

Now is that a stray thought or what1

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Will fried Bologna become the "new Bacon" ?

Fried_Blognia.jpg

Anyone else seeing news reports regarding future rising in prices of Bacon ?
Anyone here like fried bologna as breakfast meat or on sandwiches ?

Here in Appalachia a lot of restaurants serve it on the buffet along with Bacon & Sausage (patties & links)

I guess you could serve it sliced into strips. :ermm:

Maybe we'll see Ad's from Bologna producers claiming....}}"It's the new Bacon"{{ !

Will fried Bologna become the "new Bacon" ?

Fried_Blognia.jpg

Anyone else seeing news reports regarding future rising in prices of Bacon ?
Anyone here like fried bologna as breakfast meat or on sandwiches ?

Here in Appalachia a lot of restaurants serve it on the buffet along with Bacon & Sausage (patties & links)

I guess you could serve it sliced into strips. :ermm:

Maybe we'll see Ad's from Bologna producers claiming....}}"It's the new Bacon"{{ !

Spouse and I once took bologna and salami on a camping trip. It was good over a campfire. We were on a motorcycle, so carry space was at a premium, both fit nicely into pockets.

The "Future Rise in Bacon Prices?" Ours have been going up for several years. $5.00 and $6.00 a pound is not uncommon anymore.

And the first time I ever heard of "fried Baloney" sandwiches, all I could say was "Wha!!! yuck"

I first had fried bologna as a child. I've always liked it. Bologna and hot dogs are so similar in flavor. I like the thick sliced, all beef bologna for frying. Ring bologna was steamed, and served for supper with sour kraut, and catsup by my mom. I liked that as well.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom