Stuffed Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who still Sleeps With a Stuffed Animal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:blush: um..... no room for stuffed animals - mr. callie, me and my pup seem to take up all the room. My other pup is afraid to climb the stairs - or we'd have her, too!

Well, sort of.

He's a 17 pound tiger cat, nestled against me, warm and purring.

Bud is my furry heating pad.

Lee

When Paul's not home and I have a bad migrain... I still snuggle with my teddy bear or a big purple stuffed dog.

Dont sleep with one, but still have one from my childhood that is kept in the attic to pass on to my child.

No room in our bed either since we usually have a couple of kitties in bed with us but I do have a hugging pillow I can't sleep without.

sush, just 'cause you have a girlfriend now doesn't mean you can start going all gooey and wishy washy on us. chin up man! suck in that gut and shoulders back. hoooah!
all of those soft feelings, and little childish habits and weaknesses are bad! and they should be kept crammed down in your gut with that goo and black stuff, and all of your other emotions and sensitivities. (the adams apple is like a plumbing "trap", in case they try to get out. notice that women don't have adam apples)
now adjust yourself, fire off a snot rocket, and put some sports on the tv.

I have a Cubs Bear Stuffed Animal and I am Proud of it, My Daughter bought it for me ! :cool:

Anyone Ready to go for a Ride ?

Attachments

• columbia.gif
    columbia.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
that's a different story altogether maidrite. a man is allowed to have a soft underbelly for his kids.

btw, where've you been buddy? you've been missed!

I have been trying to raise my IQ above my shoe size, I'm up to a size 15 IQ :ohmy: !
I have missed all of you too Bucky. :cool: As you can see I have been hard at it ! :huh:

Attachments

• ATT107734.jpg
    ATT107734.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Porch fishing.jpg
    Porch fishing.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 170
  • UP HILL.gif
    UP HILL.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 63
Yep, I keep trying to break the habit, but I still sleep with a teddy bear!

Humm ... sleeping with stuffed animals ....

I like sleeping with a Tony Chachere's boneless chicken stuffed with rice and crawfish dressing stuffed up nice and warm inside my belly.

Now, doesn't that count as TWO stuffed animals?

Add another poll option between 3 and 4 ... my stuffed animal IS my big meal!

PS - wives get really funny about guys wanting to sleep with over-stuffed Bunnies ... Miss June 1974 caused a big problem if I remember correctly .... Husband -> :bash: <- Wife

Last edited:
Husband, two cats and when we stay at my mother's her dog....its an Irish Wolfhound.

When husband was just Boyfriend and came to stay the first time he screamed when three Wolfhounds climbed happily into bed with him, lol.

We don't have stuffed toys but the cats do, sometimes they bring them to bed, do they count? lol

buckytom said:
sush, just 'cause you have a girlfriend now doesn't mean you can start going all gooey and wishy washy on us. chin up man! suck in that gut and shoulders back. hoooah!
all of those soft feelings, and little childish habits and weaknesses are bad! and they should be kept crammed down in your gut with that goo and black stuff, and all of your other emotions and sensitivities. (the adams apple is like a plumbing "trap", in case they try to get out. notice that women don't have adam apples)
now adjust yourself, fire off a snot rocket, and put some sports on the tv.

Sushi has a girlfriend now?
How in the world did I miss that?
Congrats Sushi!! :):):)

This has nothing to do with sleeping with stuffed animals, but I was talking to my son last night. He'd just had a "little chat" with his kids about too many stuffed animals left all over the house. He told them he was going to take a lot of them and give them to poor children. My little grandaughter said "dad, are they going to pay us?" I knew she always seemed very practical, but didn't know she was so mercenary.

southerncooker said:
No room in our bed either since we usually have a couple of kitties in bed with us but I do have a hugging pillow I can't sleep without.

erm... well... I can`t actualy say I`m not Guilty of the same thing also, Mine`s called "LBP" (little Black Pillow), and it goes everywhere with me were I`m likely to end up sleeping over.
it started for medical reasons initialy after the bike crash in 96, I had to keep my knees appart as one was in a cast, and being a bit boney, it hurt the good leg badly.
now, well it`s Simply just part of the bed and sleeping routine.

my wife is the pillow for when I turn on my other side:)

Back
Top Bottom