"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 10-05-2005, 08:04 AM   #11
Executive Chef

Grateful

Thanks, to all of you. I will take all of your advice. Really hurts.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:23 AM   #12
Everymom

You OK ITK? How is the puppy?

Old 10-05-2005, 11:43 AM   #13
Master Chef

Waiting for your return to let us know.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:01 PM   #14
Executive Chef

Delay

Does this only happen to me? I know it doesn't but the vet said no results yet. Will call if they come in before he goes home at 7 otherwise have to wait till tomorrow. The dog is always more quiet than usual. Just leaving the house makes me wonder how things will be while I am gone. Have to just keep the faith and know Someone in higher power has control here. I am okay Alix, but I guess you know how emotional I am so good thing I can't bother you in person. texas, I am so happy have other dog lovers here. They are worth so much and only life form that will put up with someone like me. Otherwise, I hear nothing but complaints about i don't have enough to think about. They would feel different if something would happen. I don't even want to go there. Thanks and when I hear I will surely share with you. Thanks again for prayers they always work for the right outcome no matter what we want. Blessings.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:12 PM   #15
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
Thanks for updating us the best you can ITK. You let us know and in the meantime we are here if you just have to talk.

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 06:26 PM   #16
Everymom

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Kitchen
I am okay Alix, but I guess you know how emotional I am so good thing I can't bother you in person.
You wouldn't be a bother, if you were here I would give you a big hug and help you stomp all those spiders too! PM me if you need to vent more and don't want to do it here.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:38 PM   #17
Master Chef

ITK, I know how you feel about your 4 legged babies, I feel the same way!!
Like Alix, if you were near, I would give you a big ole hug too. I would sit with you and worry with you so your not by yourself. Just know that your not alone! You can pm me also if you need to talk.
BIG HUGS!!
Old 10-06-2005, 12:54 PM   #18
Executive Chef

Thoughts and Prayers are powerful

Good News! No trouble in the blood. He told me to just keep an eye on him and if notice another seizure to contact him otherwise let''s just see what happens. I feel confident in his opinion and unless there is something he can't really figure out then he hopes this is isolated incident. I just wish I felt as satisfied with my own doctor as I do with him. My sincere appreciation for all of you who responded. I am very grateful to have you let me know you were thinking of us. Especially when you are in limbo about something you love so much. I can't say I loved a person as much as my dogs. Terrible to say but even my own family make me feel unimportant. I know I am insecure at times but I have the Inner Strength I depend on to pull me through. I am thanking Him for having caring people like you. I just wasn't expect ing something like this. Of course, you have to go through it knowing that the outcome is meant for our good. As I said before, I wish you many blessings in return for t he kindness you have shown me. Now I can relax. Sure strange how your day changes when a 'suddenly' happens. Take care and thanks.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:36 PM   #19
Master Chef

That's great ITK!!!
I'm so happy for you and your baby. Now, just give 'em a big hug and a special treat just for being a sweatheart.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:56 PM   #20
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
That is good news ITK - I wonder if the dog got scared (like my dog during a thunderstorm or firewords or believe it or not, acorns hitting the gutters of the house) and she was shaking so badly they thought it was a seizure. I've never actually seen a dog having a seizure so I don't know how to compare it to the shakes my dog gets.

Anyway - good news!

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote