Summer Concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

terrytown44

Assistant Cook
Who's going to catch a good concert this summer? I'll be seeing Shooter Jennings later this month when he rolls through LA. Anyone else a fan of Shooter? His tour dates are up at myspace.com/shooterjennings if you want to check him out.

Terry Umgd

No, but im going to the gaming and electronics expo this year in salt lake. I was going to sign up for a 300 player HALO match but they took halo out of it. thats ok though. i freak under pressure. The tounry in san fran and best buys scared me.

In Texas, most are held outdoors during the summer... much much much too hot and miserable to enjoy anything! Ozzfest is one we talked about, but for something being held outdoors in August sounds like tourcher to me!

If anyone really loves me alot they will buy me a ticket to see Tim McGraw in August....
DH loves me that much, but maybe too much to buy me a ticket to see my "other man"!

Nickelback will be playing in Quebec City in August. It's unannounced, but they are :) It's Quebec's 400th birthday so it's going to be nuts.

Back
Top Bottom