Sunday Special-A to Z People, Places, Things Part 2 N to Z
Sunday Special-A to Z People, Places, Things Part 2
N to Z
14. Slim-fitting, hip-length, with high-standing banded collars and large buttons, they
were brought to the 1960's Mod fashion forefront by the Beatles after their Sojourn to the
15. Sheriff Andy Taylor's freckle-faced, red-headed six year-old son...
16. Shorter version of the fashionable Capri pants, cut just below the knee; Great for gals
17. "Magic Hair! Curl it instantly! Easily!" The big hit of the doll world in 1973 was this
Barbie whose locks could go from straight to curly with a twist o a plastic curling wand...
18. "Hey, Ho, let's go!" The Yankee contemporaries of England's Sex Pistols, they were
the influential forerunner of just about every American alternative music act of the 1980's
19. Wintertime fun was had by all with these inexpensive, disc-shaped sleds that gave
you hardly any control at all when sliding down a snow-covered slope...
20. Billy Joe McAllister's fatal suicide leap into a muddy river up on Choctaw Ridge was
from this bridge...
21. Tighty-whities for both little boys and little girls, featuring superheroes-like
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman-on the crotch, for most tots these were the next step
up from diapers and training pants...
22. Electric oven-like contraption by Mattel for molding colorful plastic into toys,
jewelry and various other shapes, it was the inspiration for Mattel's Creepy Crawlers and
23. They wobble..... but they don't fall down !
24. Raven-haired Warrior princess who was the lead character in a TV Sword-and-
Sorcery adventure series...
25. Inspired by a 1973 Tony Orlando hit song, it morphed into a symbol of hope for
family members to display who had loved ones off at war, held hostage by terrorists, or
incarcerated in prison...;
26. These little Twinkie-like creme-filled cakes were the signature product of the Dolly
Madison snack cake line. They come in three flavors; devil's food, vanilla, and
14. Nehru Jackets
16. Pedal Pushers
17. Quick Curl Barbie
19. Saucer Sleds
20. Tallahatchie Bridge
25. Yellow ribbons
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !