Sunday Special - Chicken or Egg?
Sunday Special - Chicken or Egg ?
This week, we decide which of the two products, events, etc. came first....
1. First humans stand on the North Pole / First humans stand on the South Pole
2. Beethoven / Mozart
3. The Oscars / The Tony Awards
4. N.Y.Times Best-Seller List (books) / Book of the Month Club
5. Personal Computer / Word Processor
6. Galileo / Da Vinci
7. Digital Camera / Disposable Camera
8. Yellow Pages / Coin-Operated Phone
9. Chrysler Building / Empire State Building
10. George Washington Bridge / Golden Gate Bridge
11. Hoover Dam / Holland Tunnel
12. The Godfather / The Exorcist
13.TV Game Show / TV Sitcom
14. Plasma TV Screens / LCD Screens
15. Ed Sullivan Show / American Bandstand
1. South Pole- 1911 / North Pole - 1968
There were two claims in 1909 of teams reaching the North Pole, by Cooke and Peary, but there were flaws in both claims, and, in 1989 the National Geographic Society disallowed both of these claims.
4. Book of the Month Club (1926)
5. Personal Computer (1975)
6. Da Vinci
7. Disposable Camera
8. Yellow Pages
9. Chrysler Building
10. George Washington Bridge
11. Holland Tunnel
12. The Godfather
14. Plasma Screens
15. Ed Sullivan Show
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !