Sunday Special - First Time for Everything...
Sunday Special - First Time for Everything.....
In celebration of the New Year, I offer a reprise of "Firsts" questions.........
1. What was Walt Disney's first feature-length animated film ?
(Bonus; What year was it released ?)
2. What performer's first Billboard USA #1 was Addicted to Love
3. Multiple Choice;
Henry J. Heinz got his start making his first product in his basement and selling it door-to-door, along with excess vegetables from his garden; what was that product ?
a. tomato ketchup
b. sweet pickles
4. Name the first European explorer to spot the Hawaiian Islands.
5. What year saw the first U.S. state implement a mandatory seat belt law ?
(Bonus; what state was it ?)
6. Does anybody recall who was Tennis ace John McEnroe's first wife ?
7.What was the title of Stevie Nicks' first solo album ?
8. What are the first names of the enthusiastic pair who wanted to be cheerleaders on Saturday Night Live ?
(Played by Cheri Oteri and Will Ferrell through the nineties)
9. Which Country was the first to use gunpowder ?
10.Who was the U.S. Green Party's first Presidential candidate ?
11. What is Astronaut Mae Carol Jemison's historic "First" ?
12. What's the most popular male first name in the world ?
13. Name the first international chess champion to lose a match to a computer...
14. What Holiday falls on the First Sunday after the first full moon after the Spring Equinox ?
15. Remember Starsky & Hutch? What were their first names ?
(Bonus: what was "Hutch" short for?)
16. Who was professional golf's first earnings millionaire ?
17. What ominous signature first appeared at the bottom of the "Dear Boss" letter mailed to the Central News Agency of London on 9/25/1888 ?
18. Who was the first pilot to fly faster than the speed of sound ?
19. Who was honored as TIME magazine's very first (1928) "Man of the Year" ?
20. The Spencer Tracy 1955 classic film, Bad Day at Black Rock is the first film to be shot in what wide-screen format ?
1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. (1937)
2. Robert Palmer
4. Captain James Cook
5. 1984 (New York)
6. Tatum O'Neil
7. Bella Donna
8. Arianna and Craig
10. Ralph Nader
11. First Afro-American Woman in space
13. Garry Kasparov
15. David and Kenneth (Hutchinson)
16. Arnold Palmer
17. Jack the Ripper
18. Chuck Yeager
19. Charles Lindbergh
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !