These are the answers that popped into my head without a second thought.
1. Popcorn pops because of the _moisture
_______ content inside the shell.
2. Celery has _negative
3. The strongest any liquor can be is um, I don't know anything about liquor
4.The original filling flavor in Twinkies was _shortening
5. Two-thirds of the world's coffee comes from __Connecticut
6. Milk is actually considered to be a solid
____ and not a __liquid
7. According to bar sales across the U.S., the top 3 cocktails are__fruit
_____, and __apple
_____, in that order.like I said, I don't know anything about liquor
8. It takes _200
____ pounds of grain feed to produce one pound of beef.
9. My husband
_______ is credited with inventing ice cream.
10. corn, potatoes, tomatoes, red peppers, sweet potatoes, tapioca,
chocolate, pumpkins, squash, coconuts, pineapples, and strawberries are all
native to the _pacific islands
11. An apple tree is at its prime when its about _10
___ years old.
12. Argentineans eat more rice
____ than any other nation in the world - an
average of 10 ounces per person per day.
13. The average person ingests about 300
_____ pounds of food and drink each
14. Cabbage is _80
15. The __kangaroo
_______ is the only agricultural product that bears its seeds on
____ is the oldest of all man-made foods.
17. The white part of an egg is called the _shell
18. Black-eyed peas are not peas; they're _beans
19. The two top-selling spices world-wide are _cinnamon
_____ and _nutmeg
20. The most widely eaten fish in the world is the __carp