Sunday Special- "FOOD FIGHT !!"
DID YOU KNOW...
In ancient China and certain parts of India, mouse flesh was considered a great delicacy.
1. About 350 million cans of _______ ______ soup are sold annually in the United States.
2. Celery is a ________ calorie food item.
3. What year did Pabst Beer win it's blue ribbon?
4. Of all the potatoes grown in the United States, what percentage are used to make potato chips?
5. Of all the Beer variations consumed around the world, only one nation consumes more ale then beer; name it.
6. What is the dominant beer style consumed world wide?
7. Official FDA guidelines allow pepper to be sold with up to____ percent of the volume made up of rodent droppings.
8. One of every______boxes of cereal sold in the United States is Cheerios.
9. About ______ percent of the production of green olives grown in Italy is converted into olive oil.
10.Trix breakfast cereal, a huge hit with kids, was about_____ percent sugar.
11. In 1976, the first eight Jelly Belly flavors were launched: how man of those flavors can you name?
12."Grunt" and "slump" are two names that refer to a _____ dessert with a _______ topping.
13. On average, how many dozen eggs does each American consume annually?
14. On average, how many peas in a pod?
15. True or False; Gerber offers a "Chicken Parmigiana" flavor Baby Food.
16. According to Domino's statistics, what's Japan's favorite item for pizza topping?
17. In a traditional French restaurant kitchen, a
"garde-manger" is responsible for ______ .
18. What does the dessert word parfait' translate to in English?
19. aubergine, brinjal, melanzana, garden egg, and patlican are all names of what popular food item?
20. In Australia, what would I make in a "Billy"?
1. Chicken Noodle
2. Negative (it takes more calories to eat and digest a piece of celery than the celery has in it initially)
11. Orange, Green Apple, Root Beer, "Very" Cherry, Lemon, Cream Soda, Grape, and Licorice.
15. False (but they do offer a Chicken Alfredo!!)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !