Sunday Special - movies
Sunday Special - movies
1. Clint Eastwood, Donald Sutherland, and Tommy Lee Jones starred with James
Garner in what action movie?
2. Who played the main character in "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider"?
3. Kevin Bacon and Xander Berkeley are in this 1992 military courtroom
drama. Did two marines commit murder, or were they acting under orders from
4. Sean Astin and Joe Pantoliano are in this 1985 adventure movie. Mikey
convinces his friends to go searching for pirate treasure in order to save
their houses from a greedy developer.
5. In 1985 an entire mystery/comedy film was based around the various
features of what very prominent and popular board game?
6. Will Smith, Jeff Goldblum and Bill Pullman star in this story of some
brave men who successfully repel an alien invasion.
7. What was Julia Roberts doing "With the Enemy" in 1991 ?
8. "Grab life by the ball."
9. In this 1990 film marked director Tim Burton's first of many
collaborations with Johnny Depp , who played the title role....
10. Every Christmas season, Willie takes a job as a department store Santa.
Then on Christmas Eve, he and his vertically-challenged partner rob the
store's safe and flee town. What is this hilarious, not-so-merry holiday
11. A gang of unemployed Sheffield steel workers decides to raise money by
staging a male strip show in which they will remove all their clothes...
12. John Travolta was in this movie with Andie MacDowell;
Jean Stapleton write to a Supermarket tabloid that she has an Angel, the
Heavenly kind, as a tenant...
13. When Harry Met _____ ?
14. Who Am I ?
I proved I could sing, dance and act in movies as a child and an adult.Meet
Me in St. Louis, A Star is Born, Easter Parade, etc....
15. Who played Rose in 'Titanic” ?
16. What movie is about a cute, purple, spotted monster who needs to return
a little girl named Boo back to her home?
17. Brad starred alongside his ex-real-life leading lady in an episode of
the television comedy 'Friends'. Who was this actress ?
18. Who played a real-life disabled Baseball player in the 1949 movie, "The
19. Who gave his all in "Happy Gilmore"?
20. Three working women rebel against their sexist employer.
1. Space Cowboys
2. Angelina Jolie
3. A Few Good Men
4. The Goonies
6. Independence Day
9. Edward Sissorhands
10. Bad Santa
11. The Full Monty
14. Judy Garland
15. Kate Winslet ( or Gloria Stewart)
16. 'Monsters, Inc.'
17. Jennifer Aniston
18. Jimmy Stewart
19. Adam Sandler
20. Nine To Five
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !