Sunday Special Movies, Movies, Movies!
Sunday Special Movies, Movies, Movies !
1. This curly haired moppet starred in 'Baby Takes A Bow' in 1934. She was in 'The Bachelor and the Bobby-soxer' in 1947 with Cary Grant. Who is she?
2. Pick The performer who links Grease, Phenomenon, Look Who's Talking.
a. - Olivia Newton-John
b. - John Travolta
c. - Robert Duvall
d. - Kirstie Alley
3. Elijah Wood is Frodo Baggins in.............. what ? (2 movies)
4. Where did the people that Snow White lived with work ?
5. Whoopi Goldberg was in this movie about a dead man trying to communicate with Demi Moore...
6. He starred in the first talkie, "The Jazz Singer".
7. In which 1990’s movie classic would you find the characters Woody, Rex and Slinky?
8. Jim Carrey starred as a good hearted man with a bad alter ego in which of these movies?
a. – The Cable Guy
b. - Man on the Moon
c. - Me, Myself, and Irene
d. - Liar, Liar
9. Powers Boothe played Curly Bill in this Shoot-em-up....
10. A lame attempt in 2001 to make "From Here To Eternity" for "Titanic"fans. Which movie am I referring to?
11. In the 007 movies, what “name” is Admiral Sir Miles Messervy usually known as?
12. Aliens conquer the world and kill the first lady (Glenn Close).
13. This is a 1987 movie starring Cary Elwes, Wallace Shawn, and Robin
Wright. 'The Princess _____...
14. Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz starred in this movie with the tagline:
'Love is in the hair'.....
15. What comic actor co-starred with Julie Andrews in the Oscar-winning classic
16. Bill Pullman was in this movie about a ghost, with Christina
Ricci,Also starring Devon Sawa and Cathy Moriarty.
17. Spoken by the character, Hooper; 'This was no boat accident. And it wasn't any propeller.
It wasn't any coral reef. And it wasn't Jack the Ripper. It was a _____.' -
18. When Baloo sings The Bear Necessities , to whom is He singing ?
19. An Avon Lady stumbles upon an incomplete, quasi-human experiment
in this whimsical suburban fairly tale.
20. After Sally Fields’ daughter Julie is brutally raped and murdered, Karen McCann is turned down by the LAPD after she requests they keep suspect Robert Doob (Kiefer Sutherland) in jail for good instead of paroling him...
21. James Cagney starred in this 1957 movie called 'Man Of A Thousand ____________.
22. 1998 movie with Bill Paxton and Regina King, about a huge gorilla moving to the United
23. Uma Thurman is Mia Wallace, the wild, sexy, cocaine abuser in what 1994 classic?
24. Two rodeo riding buddies (Woody Harrelson and Kiefer Sutherland) travel to New York to find their missing friend, Nacho Salazar (1994)...
25. An FBI agent must go undercover in the Miss United States beauty pageant to prevent a group from bombing the event. (2000)
1. – Shirley Temple
2. – b
3. - Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring, and The Two Towers
4. In a Mine
6. .Al Jolson
7. Toy Story
8. – c
10. Pearl Harbor
12. Mars Attacks!
14. There's Something About Mary
15. Dick Van Dyke
17. Shark ! (Jaws)
19. Edward Scissorhands
20. Eye for an Eye
22. Mighty Joe Young
23. Pulp Fiction
24. The Cowboy Way
25. Miss Congeniality
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !